Etsy

May 5, 2011

MakeupByTiffanyD Portrait Drawing



Hey Guys! So if you are new to my YouTube Channel or blog, I draw celebrities, or YouTube celebrities that I like/watch and post video's of them on YouTube and here on my blog! I've been watching MakeupByTiffanyD for probably over a year now. She is so great at makeup and she's got a classy cute sense of fashion as well! Love her channel:) So here she is!

Took me about 3 or 4 hours to complete. I used only one pencil. My mechanical one! And of course my blending stump, kneaded eraser, tissue paper, and one piece of Bristol paper! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! I love it! Congratulations :D

    Kisses********

    http://lilimakesecompanhia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant dear keep up the excellent work

    ReplyDelete