Etsy

April 7, 2011

Kalel Cullen aka "QueenBeeuty" Portrait Drawing

Hey Guys!!! I have been drawing so much lately! I am even thinking about doing one more drawing today before someone comes to take my desk. (I sold my desk on Craigslist so I can buy an artists desk! I'm so excited!) So I wont have a desk to draw on for probably about a week so I thought I better try to get a drawing finished today. But last night, I was cleaning my computer and I had this photo of Kalel on it because I had considered drawing her before and I thought, this photo looks pretty simple, besides the hair, I might as well try drawing it right now. SO, I ended up drawing it SO fast. It took me less than 2 hours! Insane! Barely though, it took me about 1 hour and 50 minutes :). And I actually like how it turned out, besides her chest. I accidentally smeared 6B pencil all over her chest because it was on the back of my hand and it just wouldn't erase or go back to normal. But I think it looks okay! I really like how the hair turned out though! If you guys don't know who Kalel Cullen is, she is a "YouTube Beauty Guru" who makes videos about hair, makeup fashion...etc. She also has a channel all about her cat (which is pretty freakin' awesome LOL). She has 3 YouTube channels! Anyways, if you have any questions of comments leave 'em below!

XO

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment